MARKETING MANAGER, S.W LONDON
LOCATION: Based accessible to S.W LONDON
SALARY: Exceptional London Package
Exceptional London £ package
Accessible S.W. LONDON
Very occasionally within a career could you potentially land such a placement with such a famous & prestigious British based Jeweller.
Their product’s design distinctiveness is admired worldwide and owning such precious items should be the realisation of an aspiration and be consequently ever treasured.
Experience of high ticket Jewellery sales is essential your personal forte is dealing with VIP’s and H.N.W. clients and you’d be comfortable mixing with them socially ,both in the UK , Middle East and Worldwide where required.
The purpose of this role is to create and implement communication strategies for key merchandise in line with sales targets and brand marque. You will also need to create annual global, financial marketing plans and, through marketing team, control budget
- Act as an ambassador for the brand.
- Create Marketing initiatives to increase footfall to the Store.
- Demonstrate high levels of visual awareness in order to create and implement successful window, POS, advertising, catalogue and packaging strategies.
- Through the marketing team, effectively communicate the company marque,
- philosophy, culture and services to meet the individual needs of all media.
- With the Marketing team, write the annual marketing plan in line with clearly defined targets and objectives (communicated by M.D), and ensure effective delivery, allowing for adaptation in accordance with sales.
- Manage the initiation and development of all print materials including catalogues, postcards and other printed material.
- Ensure all communication is in line with Corporate Guidelines
- Produce and communicate a Corporate Mission Statement.
- Hold monthly sales and Marketing team meetings.
- Responsible for the realisation of the creative elements of the website, blog, newsletters and social media.
- Manage the photography and uploading of website content.
- Manage the email campaigns for the website
- Drive customers to website and increase sales through online marketing initiatives.
- Ensure web content including blog and features is consistently interesting and reflects current and planned events and activity.
- Maintain active and clean client database.
- Develop a strategic PR campaign for the brand in line with defined marketing initiatives.
- Organise all company events including press events, launches and trade shows and, where appropriate, secure sponsorship.
- Organise and attend press breakfasts, lunches or dinners involving the brand where appropriate.
- Oversee product placement, planned editorial features and merchandise selected for press shoots.
- Utilise networking skills and experience to co-ordinate appropriate press attendance at events.
- Launch new products to the press.
- Maintain and update PR books on a monthly basis.
- Ensure all PR activity is communicated to the sales arm of the business and the business generally, in advance of any events so all staff are aware and prepared.
- Organise all Customer events both within Store and at potential external locations, being the key point of contact for all elements of the planned event(s).
- Develop good relationships with key selected journalists and use company tools available to drive the flow of information.
- Translate and communicate the unique direct and indirect nuances of the company philosophy, design and product.
- Manage and account for the annual PR budget
- Demonstrate the passion about retailing, marketing and luxury merchandise.
- To train and motivate the team to maximize performance and retain talent, encouraging and promoting from within wherever possible.
- Understand the policies set out in the staff handbook, and ensure staff adhere to the policies and procedures as set out.
- Assess and implement Health and Safety guidelines to ensure best practice is followed.
- Ensure security of all stock on loan to press and photographers.
- Ensure loss prevention activity is understood and implemented to protect against stock loss and theft from Store.
To be frank there are in a career lifetime very few as interesting and worthy Jeweller names one could entrust your sales reputation & network too - you’ve now found and we’d be delighted to encounter your personal CV