Top Ten Tips
Enjoying our careers as we do in Sales & Marketing Recruitment we do have a number of 'TIPS' which astute prospective candidates may take care to note!
- 1 CV documentation must be right up to date - if you have indeed left already your last placement please indicate this.
- 2 If you have excessive points on your driving licence - please mention to us.
- 3 Please always have a Home Address on your CV.
- 4 If providing any supportive literature / documentation alongside your CV please keep it concise, relevant and in immaculate condition.
- 5 There is no requirement to attend interviews excessively early.
- 6 Be prepared to know and disclose every aspect of your current reward package.
- 7 If you have been invited to attend interview and supporting documentation is pre-requested to be seen (Passport / Driving Licence) please ensure you bring it.
- 8 Please call JML in advance if you are too be late for either our own run schedules or indeed those organised on behalf of our clients - we may still be able to accommodate you the earlier you notify us of a travel / availability challenge.
- 9 When researching Markets / Client brands please visit stores in preference to mere re-gurgitation of Web-site content.
- 10 Business Dress always more formal than casual - no flip flops please!